Attention TUSoD Class of 2010 - Meet Your Classmates!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rastus&Pete

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all!

On behalf of TUSoD Class of 2009, I would like to welcome you to Temple! We hope you have all thoroughly enjoyed your last summer before dental school. But the Class of 2009 wants to take advantage of our critical last days, by planning a party for when you all arrive…

We have been working hard to put together a bowling party for Friday, August 25th from 9pm – 12pm. It will be held at Hi Spot Bowling in Manayunk on the corner of Hermit and Pechin Streets. Buy your ticket for $20 ahead of time, or $25 at the door. This will cover bowling, shoes, food and alcohol. Come kick back before classes start with your class and the rest of the school! Feel free to bring significant others and friends.

The 2009 Class Council will be selling tickets throughout orientation. In the meantime, you can sign up by contacting the class secretary – Danielle Green ([email protected]). Please feel free to email any of us with questions or concerns you have for your upcoming year.

We look forward to meeting you all!

Ragini Singla
President – Class of 2009

2009 Class Council:

President – Ragini Singla [email protected]
Vice President – Raj Patel [email protected]
Secretary – Danielle Green [email protected]
Treasurer – Dave Winans [email protected]
Class Rep – Ryan Becker [email protected]
Social Chair – Tiffany Sreca [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Rastus&Pete said:
Hey all!

On behalf of TUSoD Class of 2009, I would like to welcome you to Temple! We hope you have all thoroughly enjoyed your last summer before dental school. But the Class of 2009 wants to take advantage of our critical last days, by planning a party for when you all arrive…

We have been working hard to put together a bowling party for Friday, August 25th from 9pm – 12pm. It will be held at Hi Spot Bowling in Manayunk on the corner of Hermit and Pechin Streets. Buy your ticket for $20 ahead of time, or $25 at the door. This will cover bowling, shoes, food and alcohol. Come kick back before classes start with your class and the rest of the school! Feel free to bring significant others and friends.

The 2009 Class Council will be selling tickets throughout orientation. In the meantime, you can sign up by contacting the class secretary – Danielle Green ([email protected]). Please feel free to email any of us with questions or concerns you have for your upcoming year.

We look forward to meeting you all!

Ragini Singla
President – Class of 2009

2009 Class Council:

President – Ragini Singla [email protected]
Vice President – Raj Patel [email protected]
Secretary – Danielle Green [email protected]
Treasurer – Dave Winans [email protected]
Class Rep – Ryan Becker [email protected]
Social Chair – Tiffany Sreca [email protected]

Good luck to all you freshman and the rest of y'all at TUSoD....hang in there!

love to be there but i got a ticket to the eagles game friday night :p.. i know i know everyone is jealous!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
tug1625 said:
love to be there but i got a ticket to the eagles game friday night :p.. i know i know everyone is jealous!!!

You SUCK!!!

ha ha. see ya thursday.

tug1625 said:
I'd be jealous but......row 6 beotch! Hello cheerleaders. :D

Hopefully, all the freshmen will have recovered from their hangovers from Thursday night. Have fun and welcome aboard!

that is close... but does a box with free food and booze give me any more points??

I don't think I'm gonna want to see booze for a while after tommorow night :D But you get 1 point for food. See you guys tommorow.

So how was the first day people?! does anyone want to quit and run away yet? hehhehehe.... ;)

Hey flat...are there any hotties in this class?...maybe i should come back as a preclinic prof. for a year hehehe... :)

All is well so far! I want to thank all the sophmores that helped us put our kits away today.... it really made it go much smoother!!!

All is well so far! I want to thank all the sophmores that helped us put our kits away today.... it really made it go much smoother!!!

It's nice to hear that about Temple. The first day when freshman get their kits is very stressful. When we were freshman, we were on our own. It was a zoo to say the least! I remember, so distinctly, one of our instructors saying "Does everyone have a 7A spatula?" and then turning to my classmates on my left and right and asking "What instrument is that?" It ended up being one of my most useful and most used pre-clinical instruments. Good luck everyone!

I agree with tug, those upperclassman helped a lot! They told me to throw away my articulator though. Said i would never use it. Hope they were right because it's sitting in the third floor garbage.

I agree with tug, those upperclassman helped a lot! They told me to throw away my articulator though. Said i would never use it. Hope they were right because it's sitting in the third floor garbage.

if you don't want it...i'll take it!...could always use an extra articulator...^_^

man Ben you are jsut MADDDD SILLLYYY! you need a ride monday man?

Hey flat...are there any hotties in this class?...maybe i should come back as a preclinic prof. for a year hehehe... :)

Not bad...but you're crazy if you're thinking about leaving So Cal. That's like saying you're gonna leave Hawaii and go to Arizona to go catch some better surf.