Attn: Acceptance Predictor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

if you have had any withdrawals in your transcript, you can't get a determination of your chances with this predictive modeling calculator...bummer
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel for it. 🙁

Then realized:

I also fell for CLOOBERTS (read blind gossip) 😆

I fell for kitty litter pan (cake) at work and avoided like the plague (they melted tootsie rolls and put on top in a "fashion" :spitoutpacifier:)

Good job, SDN! :bow:
 
"Based on our data, any amount of W's result in no acceptances?"


Am I screwed or am I screwed?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
at first "skim" I though it said Erection Insurance (mind goes everywhere, and no where at all 😉 )
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LOL!!!!!! I got a score of 73. The results indicated that I should go for nursing school 🙁

SDN got me until I read this thread LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I got accepted to medical school alread..so i am not saying I didn't have a little doubt on the predictor's credibility 🙂
 
SDN got me until I read this thread LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should've seen my first comment on this thread. :sendoff::sendoff::sendoff: @it'sabeautifullife - told me off line... then I was :smack:

Least they could have done is when I typed in my age popped up a BIG RED FLAG saying, "AARP --> " 😆 followed by "Medical school is not the make-a-wish foundation for old farts." :roflcopter:

Seriously, make me go all the way to "Blond" before I quit??? :claps: