ATTN: UCLA, UCSF, USC, and UOP dental students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LSN

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys-
I am the president of a pre-dental organization at UCLA and it has been a huge success so far with 100+ members on the mailing list. On a survey I had passed out, all the students had mentioned UCLA, UOP, USC, or UCSF as one or all there top 3 choices. I am looking for dental students from any of the above schools who would be willing to come to one of our club meetings to talk about your experience as a dental student and the curriculum at your school. These students have a ton of questions for you guys and I know they would really appreciate it and so would I! It would be held from about 6:00-8:00PM on a weekday, preferably Tuesday night. Please PM if you are interested. Thank you for your time. :)

***Also, I am open to any feedback/ideas/comments *** :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

We are terribly busy, eventhough we are very interested to do so. If you guys really want to come check out our campus, we have info day. You can sign up with our recruitment & student development office. It happens about once or twice a year. Or you can ask the office for a group visit if you can manage to do so.
You can spend a Saturday here, they'll have info sessions like fin. aid, specialty programs, application, how to fill out the secondary....etc...And tour the school, campus. Check out www.ucsf.edu, and click on the dentistry link. You'll find all the info, outreach programs that you'll be interested into....

Thanks Tinkerbell!

Members don't see this ad :)
I graduated from UCLA undergrad in 95, dental in 99, and have since gone back to ortho school and will graduate in 06. I don't know if i could be of much help since i'm in northern california now, but i'd love to help out fellow bruins if at all possible. Let me know if you have any ideas

UOP has Pacific Pride day, which I think is April 2nd or around it. It's a day where the school has an open house to potential applicants and their parents to come and check out the school. There's a lot of stuff going on that day: tours, fin aid info, research displays, etc.

Call the school and find out when's the specific date and if you need to register to attend.

Good luck :luck:

Thanks for that info Meggs!

Meggs said:
UOP has Pacific Pride day, which I think is April 2nd or around it. It's a day where the school has an open house to potential applicants and their parents to come and check out the school. There's a lot of stuff going on that day: tours, fin aid info, research displays, etc.

Call the school and find out when's the specific date and if you need to register to attend.

Good luck :luck: