Attn USC And UCLA Dental Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LSN

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys-
This is a new site that I just started for pre-dental and dental students at both USC and UCLA. Similar to Student Doctor but on a more "local" level. This will be a great way for pre-dental students to ask dental students questions on the admissions process and the curriculum at your dental school. To dental students: If you have any volunteer events and need pre-dental volunteers this is a great way to recruit! I really appreciate your contribution to the site as it can be a huge success and great network for students in the Los Angeles area. Thanks!

(Everyone is welcome to view and post, however I would like to keep the discussions related to UCLA and USC specifically) :)

Click here to be directed to the website

Members don't see this ad.

LSN said:
Hi guys-
This is a new site that I just started for pre-dental and dental students at both USC and UCLA. Similar to Student Doctor but on a more "local" level. This will be a great way for pre-dental students to ask dental students questions on the admissions process and the curriculum at your dental school. To dental students: If you have any volunteer events and need pre-dental volunteers this is a great way to recruit! I really appreciate your contribution to the site as it can be a huge success and great network for students in the Los Angeles area. Thanks!

(Everyone is welcome to view and post, however I would like to keep the discussions related to UCLA and USC specifically) :)

Click here to be directed to the website

Looks Like a competitor to SDN.

Members don't see this ad :)
ItsGavinC said:
With its focus on a local level, I don't think it's a direct competitor, and certainly not with it just starting out.

I definitely did not create the site to "compete" with SDN, nor do I think it would be successful if I tried! Like Gavin said, its focused more towards students in the Los Angeles area, or students who would like to go to dental school in the Los Angeles area. But everyone is welcome to view/post if they have information pertaining to those schools. :)

LSN said:
I definitely did not create the site to "compete" with SDN, nor do I think it would be successful if I tried! Like Gavin said, its focused more towards students in the Los Angeles area, or students who would like to go to dental school in the Los Angeles area. But everyone is welcome to view/post if they have information pertaining to those schools. :)

Sounds good to me!

Wish I had these forums when I was in dental school!

Best of Luck! :)