ATTN Veteran SDNers: Secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

standoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering from the veterans who applied last year, when did you guys recieve secondaries ? I am going to send in AMCAS about june 20 ( I hope, if this personal statement gets done by then and proofread. I finish research/summer school Aug 20 or so, and I want to schedule some kinda trip for two or three weeks (before school starts sep 24). I definitly want to work that around my secondaries so I don't end up missing any of their deadlines. Any pointers you guys can give me? Thanks,

Standoc

Members don't see this ad.

Last year I did not send until late July because of all of the ridiculous problems of the AAMC using an Atari as a server. I started to get secondaries about 2-3 weeks later, starting with the ones online and those sent to me as Word attachments.

About 2-3 weeks - if I remember correctly, GWU was the first to send a secondary and also the first to offer me an interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Be sure to look at all your schools' websites. If there's an online secondary, do it asap. You don't want to let these begin to pile up.

here is that link from last year about secondary questions again:

<a href="http://forums.studentdoctor.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002582#000021" target="_blank">here</a>