1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

ATTN Veteran SDNers: Secondaries?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by standoc, Jun 16, 2002.

1. standoc

standoc Member
    7+ Year Member

Just wondering from the veterans who applied last year, when did you guys recieve secondaries ? I am going to send in AMCAS about june 20 ( I hope, if this personal statement gets done by then and proofread. I finish research/summer school Aug 20 or so, and I want to schedule some kinda trip for two or three weeks (before school starts sep 24). I definitly want to work that around my secondaries so I don't end up missing any of their deadlines. Any pointers you guys can give me? Thanks,

Standoc

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SolidGold

SolidGold Florida winters are the best!
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Last year I did not send until late July because of all of the ridiculous problems of the AAMC using an Atari as a server. I started to get secondaries about 2-3 weeks later, starting with the ones online and those sent to me as Word attachments.

4. rxfudd

rxfudd 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    About 2-3 weeks - if I remember correctly, GWU was the first to send a secondary and also the first to offer me an interview.

5. DrBlueDevil

10+ Year Member

Be sure to look at all your schools' websites. If there's an online secondary, do it asap. You don't want to let these begin to pile up.

6. jot

jot

here is that link from last year about secondary questions again:

<a href="http://forums.studentdoctor.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002582#000021" target="_blank">here</a>