Attractive Pre-dents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maksidaa

shaniqua
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this is a thread for all you good looking pre-dents out there. let me know where you are AND be sure to rate your good looks on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being incredibly good looking.

maksidaa---> 8.9 when my hair is bangin', 6.8 when it ain't

Members don't see this ad.

armorshell said:
On a scale of 1-10, I come in at a 42

i'd give myself a 7.8, with good hair an 8.5, haha

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm so good looking that the scale broke when it went past 10 in a hurry! :D

Bigsilvo gets up every morning, looks at himself in the mirror, smiles and says "DON'T YOU EVER DIE!"

bigsilvo said:
Bigsilvo gets up every morning, looks at himself in the mirror, smiles and says "DON'T YOU EVER DIE!"

The best post I've read at SDN. Hilarious.

bigsilvo said:
Not even mirrors are worthy of my reflection (my reflection by itself is a 21) let alone the real thing! The adcoms will just stare for 30 minutes and not ask anything during the interview LOL. Smooth sailing!

Well, I would say i'm better looking than Derek Zoolander. So that is about a 50 on a scale of 1-10. Are you ready for Magnum or wait maybe LeTigre or Blue Steel!

Derek: Cough, Cough, Cough......... I think I got the black lung Pop.

Pop: Derek you only been in the mine for one day!

Attachments

• zoolander.jpg
    zoolander.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 61
blue steel has been unleashed?

Bigsilvo, thanks that was the funniest thing I've read on SDN in awhile. As for me...the panel of celebrity judges gave me an 8.1, but my average was really brought down by a low score from that damn Whoopi Goldberg. I mean come on, a 6.5? I guess I just wasn't her type. Screw you Whoopi...oh and I never liked Sister Act.

bigsilvo said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i am part of the Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Club.

i'd rate myself a 7.

next.

Members don't see this ad :)
aggie-master said:
I'm pretty sure that everyone is hot on the internet.

I was just thinking the same thing :laugh:

im about a 5.1

im fugly

bigsilvo said:

Absolutly the funniest comment

Well what can I say..They say I look like Jenifer Lopez!! I think I'm sexier...I'd give my self a 10 and then some... :p

all i can say is lol....man all the sarcasm...haha

I am so hot that when I went to audition for America's next top male model Tyra was like "you can't audition for this show when you already are America's top model." She then proceeded to ask me to bear her children so that we may attempt to beautify the human race. True story Hansel.

I'm not too proud to say it - check out the May 2005 Hustler. I'm the brunette on page 22, if your pages still open.

ralf said:
I'm not too proud to say it - check out the May 2005 Hustler. I'm the brunette on page 22, if your pages still open.
For all you frantically flipping folks out there...Whew! My husband is a charmer. FIRST, MY HUSBAND POSTED THIS NOTE. Second, I'm not a pre-dental student-I'm a lawyer. Third, I've never been in Hustler. Not that I'd be ashamed to be, but just to give credit where credit is due. Finally, just so y'all know, my husband is a hottie and looks very similar to Captain Phallus, the Gay Pirate...only he usually wears a viking helmet when he "sets sail" (nudge nudge wink wink). Definitely a nine when his hair's goin' on. (A ten score is reserved for Stanley Tucci for whom I have an inexplicable longing....)

I cant keep my hands off myself. :cool:

Wait......I thought avatars are only for photos of urself??? :confused:

<---moi

Straight up WICKED teeth buddy! I just can't stop starring.

Oh dear...I didn't know there are so many attractive people among us. Surprise :) .

But I agree with previous post, that the attractiveness have inverse correlation with the number of the post online.

"****...waste one post here"