Au.D. + masters? Which programs?

Started by audiegrrl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

audiegrrl

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi...new here!

Does anyone know which Au.D. programs also award a masters degree along the way?

I know that Nebraska does, so 4th yr externs can bill Medicare for services. Which other programs also let you get a masters on the way to the Au.D.?

TIA! 🙂
 
i know that Gallaudet has in the past few years, so I would hope they still do.
 
I thought Purdue might have in the past but I dont know if this is still the case
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year when I applied, I know that UT Knoxville was awarding a master's degree after the 2nd academic year.