AUA 2013 Meeting in San Diego

Started by uvajrl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

uvajrl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are any med students going to this meeting? Or could any residents or attendings speak on whether med students go to these?

They are definitely allowed to go as its on the registration website. I was able to get it off by my school, but I don't want to be the only student there obviously.

Thanks for the help
 
Do not hesistate! It is a great opportunity to see the best the field has to offer all in one place. Urology is a small, tigh-knit field. At the very least, enjoy lectures from world leaders and do a bit of socializing to get your feet wet before you visit programs as an applicant.
 
I went to the one last year as a 3rd year med student. I met a ton of people who I met again during the interview trail! definitely go