Aubrey de Gray - Why We Age and How We Can Avoid It

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
oh btw I have a 4.0 at an ivy league school :) bye!
OMG OMG OMG

Can I be your friend? Please? Please? Can I? Can I? You're my hero. You're so amazing. I sooooo wanna be you friend. PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE?!? Wait.. I've got this great joke....

Members don't see this ad.

oh btw I have a 4.0 at an ivy league school :) bye!

You sound more like a wannabe shooting his own Dos Equis commercial.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

Attachments

• Dos Equis.jpg
    Dos Equis.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I should probably get outside and have a real social life to avoid being "that guy?"

I played professional soccer with some of the best players in the world.
I was a full-time writer last year making over 60g a year sitting on my ass in the virgin islands for a year after high school while you were in school.
While I was there I played poker and won 20g more...
hmm I get paid $300 a month for doing nothing for adsense revenue...
I drive a brilliant red 2009 audi a4 (see car thread lmao)
and I'd show you a pic of my girlfriend but it has her FB link in the image URL box so you'd probably stalk her :laugh::laugh::laugh:

oh and 4.0 :)
Brool-Story-Co.jpg

lol.... I posted a TED talk without an opinion. "pick up wherever you left off with your sad, pathetic excuse for a life?"

and you want to be a doctor? Let's say I do have a pathetic excuse for a life... are you still going to say that to me?

My brother has Angelman syndrome and is 16 years old and cannot talk or walk at all. We have to feed him and my dad and I switch off every night changing his diapers which includes his bowel movements. We have to feed him ourselves. I grew up with the dream of playing pro soccer and did, and sadly I'll never get to do that with my brother. My dad has ADHD and had prostate cancer surgery 5 times because of recurrring infections. I could go on, I have a lot to be thankful for too but I'm not going to talk about that right now.

Say I do have a pathetic life..?.... does that mean you're going to put me down? If so I don't know why you want to become a doctor... let's see how you do with a brother that can't talk or walk at all... go with him to the mall while he's moaning and making noises and everyone is staring at him and see how you like it... see how you like not being able to go on vacation with your family your entire childhood because someone has to stay with your housebound brother who cant talk or walk while your dad is unemployed and struggling against prostate cancer.

don't put down other people.

going to go spend my time writing making $20 an hour instead of wasting my time on this stupid website, bye idiots
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Members don't see this ad :)
ahahahaha muff started another thread. im not even upset anymore about it, its just funny because the more threads he starts, the more he gets beat up SDN style! lol