Auburn University EDers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Falokis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone apply ED to Auburn, interview invites, ect...? Looking for any information anyone can spare. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I did not designate ED but I submitted everything by 8/10. Haven't head anything yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
As of Thursday/Friday Sept 20/21, the word from the AU office was that they're reviewing apps now and will be interviewing on Oct 8, 15, and 22. Invitees will probably get notified the week before the interview, so if Oct 8th passes and you haven't heard, don't despair- you may get called for the 15th or 22nd.

Is there just one other Auburn ED applicant in here?

Just got my invite to the 8th. Woohoo!

has anyone heard back from thier interview?
I got deferred, but I expect to get in sooner or later. I made the cut off to get an interview, but not get in ED. I figured ED they would be less strict who the let in, that's not the case. AU doesn't interview very many people. Last year they did 188 interviews and let in 160 of them. Either way, I already got interviews at other schools coming in. I hope to end up at AU though.

has anyone heard back from thier interview?

The kid got in from the ED interview; put the name on the Roll Call list.

She interviewed on Monday 10/15 and had the email by Thursday 10/18 announcing her acceptance.

i got an interview for the 22nd woohooo. what questions did they ask? im scared:mad:

Hey.. I'm a P1 at Auburn! Good Luck with interviews! War Eagle!

Maybe its lame to reopen a month old thread but I got accepted into Auburn class of 2012

I've been MIA for the past few months but now that this semester is over (WOOHOO), I thought I'd pop in and say congrats to those of you who've been accepted to HSOP for the class of 2012!

Any update on the rest of you who were waiting for a response?

I applied way back in august and havent heard anything back? I did hear that they were going to start back interviewing in Jan