You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Moving to pharmacy school specific discussions
madiyodaddy
New Member
hello! my coursework was verified on the 9th, and I have not heard anything from Auburn yet either. I’m super nervous
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine was verified on the 12th!! I know that their first interview day is September 16th. Ive been really nervous since I hadn't heard yet, but im not sure if they have sent out anything at all yet. Let me know if you hear anything!hello! my coursework was verified on the 9th, and I have not heard anything from Auburn yet either. I’m super nervous
madiyodaddy
New Member
Mine was verified on the 12th!! I know that their first interview day is September 16th. Ive been really nervous since I hadn't heard yet, but im not sure if they have sent out anything at all yet. Let me know if you hear anything!
I just got an interview for September 16th!
Abbyleigh1996
New Member
Did you apply to go to the Auburn or Mobile campus? Someone told me they start interviews early for the Auburn campus but I’ve applied for Mobile. Thanks for any help!I just got an interview for September 16th!
madiyodaddy
New Member
I applied for the Auburn campus. I also applied Early Decision. 🙂Did you apply to go to the Auburn or Mobile campus? Someone told me they start interviews early for the Auburn campus but I’ve applied for Mobile. Thanks for any help!
Abbyleigh1996
New Member
Okay, thanks! I also applied early decision but was told Mobile campus applicants have later interviews so maybe that’s the reason for the delay.. hopefully! LolI applied for the Auburn campus. I also applied Early Decision. 🙂
Thats great!! I hope to hear soon! Dr. Woosley is coming to South on the 27th and I am gonna sit down and do mock interviews with him. Did they email you or call you?
I applied for the Auburn campus. I also applied Early Decision. 🙂
madiyodaddy
New Member
They emailed me and sent me a text letting me know to check my email. Good luck to you!!Thats great!! I hope to hear soon! Dr. Woosley is coming to South on the 27th and I am gonna sit down and do mock interviews with him. Did they email you or call you?
Do you mind me asking what your PCAT score and GPA were? I know some people have not taken the PCAT at all!They emailed me and sent me a text letting me know to check my email. Good luck to you!!
madiyodaddy
New Member
my GPA is a 3.6 and my PCAT was a 70. I’ve only taken it one time but if I was to not get in I plan on retaking it in October and reapplying.Do you mind me asking what your PCAT score and GPA were? I know some people have not taken the PCAT at all!
madiyodaddy
New Member
congrats and good luck!!I received my email for the interview today! Mine is on the 24th!
Abbyleigh1996
New Member
Congrats!! Did you apply to the Auburn campus as well?I received my email for the interview today! Mine is on the 24th!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received my email for the interview today! Mine is on the 24th!
Congratulations and good luck!!! Do you mind sharing your PCAT score and GPA?
My GPA is a 3.6
My PCAT was a 58.
Ive spent a year working in a retail pharmacy as a technician. I recently got certified.
My PCAT was a 58.
Ive spent a year working in a retail pharmacy as a technician. I recently got certified.
Congratulations and good luck!!! Do you mind sharing your PCAT score and GPA?
Abbyleigh1996
New Member
I got my email yesterday for the first round of interviews at the Mobile campus. It’s October 16th!
I got my email yesterday for the first round of interviews at the Mobile campus. It’s October 16th!
Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your stats? Good Luck!
madiyodaddy
New Member
I bought a suit for the mock interview and that’s what I plan on wearing- just a black suit. I have heels but it is a pretty long walk from the parking deck on top of having to tour the building sooo I may have to find some black flats. also I hope they have the AC on 50 bc it’s gonna be hot haha.Awkward question: What do you guys plan on wearing? Ive toured the HSOP building before and its roughly a quarter of a mile from the parking deck. I was just wondering before I went shopping this weekend!
I bought a suit for the mock interview and that’s what I plan on wearing- just a black suit. I have heels but it is a pretty long walk from the parking deck on top of having to tour the building sooo I may have to find some black flats. also I hope they have the AC on 50 bc it’s gonna be hot haha.
Yeah.. thats why I'm leaning towards flats as well. Im going shopping for something the weekend before my interview. I was thinking of wearing a nice dress because its gonna be so hot!
Yeah.. thats why I'm leaning towards flats as well. Im going shopping for something the weekend before my interview. I was thinking of wearing a nice dress because its gonna be so hot!
I would strongly suggest for you to wear a suit that’s what I hear everyone wearing on the interview. Good Luck!!!
madiyodaddy
New Member
I had my interview on the 16th and was accepted the 17th! the interview was not nearly as long as I expected and it was definitely a more relaxed setting but I was still a nervous wreck lol
good luck to everyone interviewing this cycle! u got it!!! 🙂
good luck to everyone interviewing this cycle! u got it!!! 🙂
I had my interview on the 16th and was accepted the 17th! the interview was not nearly as long as I expected and it was definitely a more relaxed setting but I was still a nervous wreck lol
good luck to everyone interviewing this cycle! u got it!!! 🙂
Congrats!! Thats awesome!!
hgmanning42
New Member
Any way you could let us know what kind of questions they asked in the interviews? I just got my invitation for February the 5th, and I want to have as much information as I can before going into this thing. My grades weren't the best, so I'll have to work to get accepted.I had my interview on the 16th and was accepted the 17th! the interview was not nearly as long as I expected and it was definitely a more relaxed setting but I was still a nervous wreck lol
good luck to everyone interviewing this cycle! u got it!!! 🙂
Which University did you apply to?Any way you could let us know what kind of questions they asked in the interviews? I just got my invitation for February the 5th, and I want to have as much information as I can before going into this thing. My grades weren't the best, so I'll have to work to get accepted.
hgmanning42
New Member
The Mobile campus. It was strange, I submitted my application on Sunday, got an invite on Monday by Noon. From someone who has applied to multiple schools for three straight years, never getting an interview, as I continued to improve my GPA in undergrad, to get an invite that fast. I was a little stunned.Which University did you apply to?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad