Auburn vs. Mississippi sv. Illinois

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vetmedclassof19

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've been accepted to all three, and am having a tough time deciding because they have strengths in different areas. I'm interested in zoo, wildlife, and zoonotic disease, but I also want to go somewhere that has a good student life so I don't "burn out." I also want somewhere with faculty involvement and good opportunities for internships, externships, and residencies. Any advice on any of these?
 
I second the above notion. Go to the cheaper option. You can always do externships to boost your knowledge in/exposure to wildlife or zoo animals.