AUC vs AUMC for Model Independent PK

Started by KUMoose
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KUMoose

Grumpy old man
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NEVERMIND I found something that will work.

I've spent a few minutes trying to google/get a response so I thought I might try lobbing the question here. Does anyone have a diffinition/explanation/etc for when to use AUC vs AUMC for Model Independent PK? I've listened to the recordings a few time and talked to the professor and I'm more confused now then I was before I tried to track this down.

TIA

😕


(No this isn't for a specific assignment, more like studying for finals)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.