AUC vs SABA

Haroon

15+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2000
    I am considering apply to both AUC and SABA. I have heard that life is very tough at SABA bacause of lack of adequate water and other problems with the island. Is this true? Also, are there any major differences between these two on the final outcome i.e. becoming a doctor?

Thanks

srose

10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Mar 1, 2000
      I am a student at SAba and there a lots of AUC students here that have hated it there. I am sure there are good qualities, like the social aspect, but frankly, for me, I like being on Saba. I would rather be here to study and I have heard some scary stories about the profs there and how they feel about students and their success. If it were a vacation...then I would say go to St. Maarten, but french side only

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.