Transfer from Saba to AUC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fagusa1110

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who got transferred from Saba to AUC on 3rd Semester recently? Would you please PM me, would like to get some info and advice? Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

This is an oddly specific question and I'm not sure that you are likely to find anyone who did exactly this. However, in general once you have decided to go to the Caribbean I would advise against moving around. Being an IMG is already a red flag on a residency app, and if your transcript shows that you're jumping around between a bunch of different schools then you're basically sunk.

Reactions: 1 user
This is an oddly specific question and I'm not sure that you are likely to find anyone who did exactly this. However, in general once you have decided to go to the Caribbean I would advise against moving around. Being an IMG is already a red flag on a residency app, and if your transcript shows that you're jumping around between a bunch of different schools then you're basically sunk.
Thank you for your kind advice, I really appreciate it. I will continue my Journey with Saba then, cannot afford any red flag.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey,
I'm currently applying to Saba and MUA. May I ask, what your opinion is of Saba?
Thanks