Auc

Started by dianalowry
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dianalowry

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just finished AUC (and did pass step 1) they do have NY approval and many other sites all over the country. A lot of people in my class did fail and went to Ross---I'm not sure what that means for either school exactly, but AUC does try to 'weed' out students quickly. The semester that I left, they implemented a new program where you have to pass each shelf exam before you can pass the class. They are focusing much more on USMLE type exams now and bringing up the avg. of first time passers---they are also doing a KAPLAN review course at the end of fifth semester. As for the partying--I did some, but I studied too and passed all my classes. St. Maarten is an awesome island but if your disciplined you'll be fine. If I had it to do again, I would absolutely go back. Hope this helps---DIana