Auc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Student247

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently visited AUC (American University Caribean) and was rather impressed by what they have to offer. I would really appreciate anyones imput on this school. What is their pass rate for USMLE 1 and 2? How is their reputation with US med schools and residency programs? Do the majority of their student get in to categorical residencies? How is the island? Thanks. Oh, and as a side note, can you please comment on SMU.

Student247

Members don't see this ad.

There is a lot of information on this forum about AUC vs. Ross vs. SGU vs. St. Matthews vs. other schools. Try doing a search first.

Also, I would highly recommend going to the school's website (if you haven't already) and/or contacting their U.S. office directly. Likewise, be forewarned: You are asking difficult questions that most of us, quite frankly, do not have the factual information to corroborate. Therefore, you are more likely to get guesses or simple, outright misrepresentations from this forum.

After doing this, if you still have specific questions, feel free to ask. :)

-Skip Intro
MS2 Ross University
Portsmouth, Dominica