Audio lectures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

okokok

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any good audio or video lectures used during third year, or is it all mainly text? I have a pretty far drive the first couple months of my rotation, so I was hoping to find suggestions for productive things to listen to. I also liked studying on the treadmill by watching Sketchy or Pathoma or whatever while studying for Step 1, so I was wondering if there were any such resources people used for clinical years.

Members don't see this ad.

Are there any good audio or video lectures used during third year, or is it all mainly text? I have a pretty far drive the first couple months of my rotation, so I was hoping to find suggestions for productive things to listen to. I also liked studying on the treadmill by watching Sketchy or Pathoma or whatever while studying for Step 1, so I was wondering if there were any such resources people used for clinical years.
youtube.com.... would be a good start.... you could search any topic you need more clarification on...

Members don't see this ad :)
Also there is a shelf review by Emma Holliday Ramahi ... Those are pretty money too!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile