Audio lectures

Started by okokok
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

okokok

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any good audio or video lectures used during third year, or is it all mainly text? I have a pretty far drive the first couple months of my rotation, so I was hoping to find suggestions for productive things to listen to. I also liked studying on the treadmill by watching Sketchy or Pathoma or whatever while studying for Step 1, so I was wondering if there were any such resources people used for clinical years.
 
Are there any good audio or video lectures used during third year, or is it all mainly text? I have a pretty far drive the first couple months of my rotation, so I was hoping to find suggestions for productive things to listen to. I also liked studying on the treadmill by watching Sketchy or Pathoma or whatever while studying for Step 1, so I was wondering if there were any such resources people used for clinical years.
youtube.com.... would be a good start.... you could search any topic you need more clarification on...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad