Audio material for wards/Step 2?

Started by Slack3r
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Slack3r

Sicker than your average
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My first few rotations are at affiliate sites a substantial drive away. Are there any audio resources out there for either the wards or Step 2 or something I can listen to in the car? Suggestions?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
good info,I would also be interested in hearing about this,thanks
GYgGEV
 
Podcasts:
Anything by mark crislip (gobbet o pus and puscast) for ID
EMCrit, EM basic, ICU rounds for EM/CC
Medicine Bursts (aka Internal Medicine QnA) for General test prep

Not Podcasts:
Convert onlinemeded.org videos to MP3
McMumbi podcasts for step 2 prep

Edit: fixed a URLURL
 
Last edited:
Podcasts:
Anything by mark crislip (gobbet o pus and puscast) for ID
EMCrit, EM basic, ICU rounds for EM/CC
Medicine Bursts (aka Internal Medicine QnA) for General test prep

Not Podcasts:
Convert mededonline.org videos to MP3
McMumbi podcasts for step 2 prep
How many of these are free and can use without Wifi, if you don't mind me asking.
 
How many of these are free and can use without Wifi, if you don't mind me asking.

onlinemeded.org is completely free. If you have the space, download the videos and put them on whatever device you have. I think I had to install a browser Add-on to be able to download the videos from YouTube.
 
onlinemeded.org is completely free. If you have the space, download the videos and put them on whatever device you have. I think I had to install a browser Add-on to be able to download the videos from YouTube.
Thanks. I haven't used a podcast before so it was new to me. Looks like all the podcasts are available via itunes. WHY did i not discover this sooner.

Any good podcasts for psych?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How the hell does any thread that makes the merest mention of Pestana audio turn into rapid fire requests for PM's? Aren't there enough versions of this in the essentially useless surgery shelf thread?
Why do you consider the thread useless?
 
How the hell does any thread that makes the merest mention of Pestana audio turn into rapid fire requests for PM's? Aren't there enough versions of this in the essentially useless surgery shelf thread?

I'm swimming in debt and poor. I heard it was a good resource, but I don't have the money to buy it. Sorry for polluting your forum. I won't ask again.
 
Cool. Thanks!

Not that Pestana had much to say about the surgical approach to passive-aggression as a coping mechanism.

??

I'm admitting fault. I can see how that may come off as passive aggression, but I did not mean it as such. Again, I'm sorry.