Audio Osmosis, ExamKrackers, AAMC tests + more

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MsEvolution

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm selling my collection of Audio Osmosis, ExamKrackers books, AAMC tests and miscellaneous other MCAT test prep materials.

I spent well over $250 for this but will part with it for $100 OBO. You pay shipping.

It's all well organized and ready to go.

Do yourself a favor and save the $$ you would spend on a Kaplan course. This is an excellent set of sources for this important test--it's well cared for and in excellent condition.

Here are the details:

1. Audio Osmosis
2. ExamKrackers
Complete set of study books -- originals
Complete set of 1001 questions (per subject) -- copied and organized into individual binders
3. AAMC Tests
AAMC Practice Test I (with key and solutions)
AAMC Practice Test II (with key and solutions)
AAMC Practice Test III (with key and solutions)
AAMC Practice Test IV (with key and solutions)
AAMC Practice Test V (with key and solutions)
AAMC Practice Test VI (with key and solutions)
AAMC Practice Test VII (with key and solutions)
4. Various sundry MCAT test prep books such as: MCAT Essentials, Columbia MCAT Practice Tests, Barron's How To Prepare for the MCAT, and a smattering of Kaplan books and MCAT guides.
5. A full scheduled plan of study

Folks, this is an excellent deal. PM me or email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Thanks!
 
The AAMC tests are spoken for... even though I wanted to sell the whole set together, I kept getting requests for parts of the set...

So... I'm open to selling parts of the set... email me at [email protected] if you want to negotiate on something you like.

👍