Audio study?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BeMD13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got a new job that is going to require about an hour of driving both to and from each work site. Does anyone know of any good MCAT podcasts or anything I could listen to while I am in the car every day?

Members don't see this ad.

MCAT Audio Osmosis. Although it's not updated for the 2015 MCAT it's still pretty good. I listen in the car fairly often and will even use it to supplement concepts I learn during class.

Reactions: 1 user
If you use audio, go with Audio Osmosis. I have not been able to find any other product that even comes close to it. It has off-the-wall humor that makes it fun to listen to while giving you useful mnemonics. I personally only like the biology portion of the CDs because it's hard to remember equations as people are talking about them; it's much easier for me to just look at a piece of paper to remember equations. It is no substitute for reading content, but it does help you keep the basics together while you are driving down the road or working out.

Also, stay FAR away from the MCAT Audio Course on Google Play and iTunes. It's literally the most awful thing that I have heard in my entire life. It's useless.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
This might sound crazy, but when I would study for tests I downloaded an app on my iPad and I would record myself going over notes and elaborating on different things within my notes. Then, when I would make my 2 hour drive to and from home I would listen to it a few times and it worked wonders for me.

there is audio osmosis and another one. audio osmosis is memorable with the humor but some people are put off by the sound effects and the "frat boy humor" as I read someone put it. The other one (forget name) supposedly goes over same stuff but without the humor and sound effects.