Audition application - can't tell if rejected or still being processed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ipressurexd

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys, I had a question about audition applications and would like your thoughts. I had submitted an application on the day apps opened for this site. The EM advisor at our school let us know a few days back this site will be sending out announcements for those who applied to audition in the upcoming Fall, and there are openings in the first month the site is looking to fill. However, I have not received any news regarding my application and I see that it is still awaiting host verification on their application site. Does silence usually mean a bad thing here? Should I contact the site to ask if they are still processing apps or have they filled their slots?

Thank you!