Audition in Nov/Dec?

Started by Daily_Grind
Tags Tags
pm&r away
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Daily_Grind

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying pure ACGME and have a week to accept an audition on VSAS at a program I'm interested in. I will surely have to take interviews during this time. Do I take the audition, will they mind if I have to leave for an interview at another program? I mean I'm interested in this program but I also want to maximize my chances.
 
I am applying pure ACGME and have a week to accept an audition on VSAS at a program I'm interested in. I will surely have to take interviews during this time. Do I take the audition, will they mind if I have to leave for an interview at another program? I mean I'm interested in this program but I also want to maximize my chances.

Write and ask. Some places will only let you miss a certain number of days to not fail the rotation