Audition Rotations

quee123

7+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2012
  1. Medical Student
    Fellow students,

I am currently a third year DO medical student with a future interest in cardiology. For my audition rotations, I am aiming for programs with cardiology fellowship. We only have 4 audition rotations and I want to use them wisely.

While I am on my rotation, do I let the program know I am interested in cardiology ( just so i can get a feel of what their program entails and may be rotate with cardiology for a week at the site while I am doing my audition rotation or would you advise against this)

I am also wondering if you can suggest some IM AOA programs based on experience.

I was looking at the following programs and any insight about their IM residency and fellowship will be appreciated.

-PCOM/Deborah Heart & Lung Center - Cardiology Fellowship
    Cardiology
    Browns Mills
    NJ

-RowanSOM/OPTI/Kennedy Univ Hosp/Our Lady of Lourdes - Cardiology Fellowship
    Cardiology
    Stratford
    NJ

-LECOMT/Wright Center for GME - Cardiology Fellowship
    Cardiology
    Scranton

-LECOMT/Arnot Ogden Medical Center - Cardiology Fellowship
    Cardiology
    Elmira
    NY

About the Ads
    This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.