Auditions/Away rotations this year

Started by Karen4317
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Karen4317

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
with audition rotations and VSAS being a little all over this year, I was wondering, would an audition rotation mid November-mid December be considered too late? I was looking at psychiatry programs specifically. Besides this rotation, I have one more psych rotation in late august/ early sept.
 
Depends on your objective. Obviously if you're looking for a LOR, it's too late for that, but it could be beneficial if it's a program that interviews all their auditioning students and/or if you feel confident that you can impress! It's still solidly in interview season, especially with the delayed opening of ERAS, so you can make something out of it!