Auditions/Away rotations this year

Karen4317

2+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2019
  1. Medical Student
    Hi everyone,
    with audition rotations and VSAS being a little all over this year, I was wondering, would an audition rotation mid November-mid December be considered too late? I was looking at psychiatry programs specifically. Besides this rotation, I have one more psych rotation in late august/ early sept.

kthals123

2+ Year Member
    Oct 26, 2016
      Depends on your objective. Obviously if you're looking for a LOR, it's too late for that, but it could be beneficial if it's a program that interviews all their auditioning students and/or if you feel confident that you can impress! It's still solidly in interview season, especially with the delayed opening of ERAS, so you can make something out of it!

Reactions: 1 user
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.