Aug. 18 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StitchEM

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The admissions office at Wake Forest told me today that this year the MCAT scores will be electronically submitted to schools(like amcas was suposed to be), not mailed.
Does this mean that we might get our scores sooner? I heard that the Aug. scores get sent quicker than the April ones. Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

i hope so, i want to get all this crap done with already!!!1 :mad:

still wondering when people who took the Aug MCAT last year got thier scores back? Thanks ! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my scores back on about day 63. My husband got his april scores earlier than that (same address, etc). Hope this sheds a little light. :cool:

Originally posted by DaniC:
•The admissions office at Wake Forest told me today that this year the MCAT scores will be electronically submitted to schools(like amcas was suposed to be), not mailed.
Does this mean that we might get our scores sooner? I heard that the Aug. scores get sent quicker than the April ones. Any thoughts?•

I heard that the designated med schools get the scores before the students, but no one knows by how much time. I think that sucks, because if I knew that my score was not competitive for a particular school, I probably would not even apply to that school. As it is now, I am in the secondary app. process because a few of the schools that normally screen using gpa and MCAT are allowing EVERYONE to send in a secondary due to the AMCAS fracas. I don't have much by way of $$$, so I am holding off on the high rankers and sending secondaries to the safeties, until I get my MCAT scores.