Aug. 18 MCAT

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by StitchEM, Aug 31, 2001.

1. StitchEM

StitchEM Senior Member

The admissions office at Wake Forest told me today that this year the MCAT scores will be electronically submitted to schools(like amcas was suposed to be), not mailed.
    Does this mean that we might get our scores sooner? I heard that the Aug. scores get sent quicker than the April ones. Any thoughts?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. johnthestreak

johnthestreak master of disaster

Resident [Any Field]
    i hope so, i want to get all this crap done with already!!!1 :mad:

4. StitchEM

StitchEM Senior Member

still wondering when people who took the Aug MCAT last year got thier scores back? Thanks ! :D

5. EMDrMoe

EMDrMoe Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I got my scores back on about day 63. My husband got his april scores earlier than that (same address, etc). Hope this sheds a little light. :cool:

6. nochaser

nochaser Senior Member

I heard that the designated med schools get the scores before the students, but no one knows by how much time. I think that sucks, because if I knew that my score was not competitive for a particular school, I probably would not even apply to that school. As it is now, I am in the secondary app. process because a few of the schools that normally screen using gpa and MCAT are allowing EVERYONE to send in a secondary due to the AMCAS fracas. I don't have much by way of $$$, so I am holding off on the high rankers and sending secondaries to the safeties, until I get my MCAT scores.