August MCAT Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kornphan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with MCAT.. they said "We are hoping to get the scores out by this Friday otherwisw it will go out for sure middle of next week " I asked her if they send it to the schools directly or it goes thru AMCAS... she said " We give it to AMCAS and they send it out and we know they are having some problems ".... so there might be more delay here !.. ( Keeping my fingers crossed :) :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

thanks for the info kornfan...i am getting ready to mail my mcat scores and amcas app to all my schools as soon as i get them in the mail...it will cost me about 50 bucks but its worth it...i cannot trust amcas to do it in a timely fashion...i submittel my app 7/24 and still not verified/processed.

To both kornphan and jargon:

I talked with nearly all of the schools to which I am applying, and some said they weren't expecting our scores until mid-November. I don't know if they have any inside info that led them to tell me this...I hope not!

Before spending all that money on postage, you might want to call your schools. When I asked if they wanted me to fax my scores to them; some gave me a resounding YES, while others thought I was out of my mind. In most instances, though, it won't help your odds. A lot of schools are not looking at MCAT scores that are not official.

Good luck! Let's hope AMCAS doesn't screw this one up!

Christ - MID-NOVEMBER? That's horrible, SwampMan. I hope it's not true, because that would be devastating for us August MCATers. I hate AMCAS. Acutally, hate does not really cover it...but you get the picture...