August MCATer's ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I haven't heard anything yet... :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

I have called many of my acomas designations and they all say that they have not yet recieved my Aug MCAT scores even though acomas says my app was revised on the 22nd. I can't get a hold of anyone at acomas. At least my Texas schools have received my Aug MCAT.

Mine was sent on 10/15, and it just showed up today in some of the databases.

My August06 scores were "revised" on AACOMAS on 10/15. WVSOM has updated my application with the new scores (I interviewed with them in Sept). DMU and UNECOM both sent me emails stating I was complete with the new scores. That email came to me on 10/23. I'm guessing most, if not all schools have received the August06 MCAT scores, but are still going through the apps that came in before us. I guess all we can do is wait in line? GL everyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
My first mcat was AUG 2006 and i was just accepted to (my first choice!) OUCOM! I can't believe it! wahoo!

NYCOM interview! I am pumped!

CCOM interview on thurs...they got my mcat score the previous wednesday and called me on thursday...its about damn time :)

I've got a KCUMB interview in Dec. I just found out this week.

Congrats you guys! I am still waiting on people to get my scores. :mad:

Heads up for everyone, I was an August MCATer and I got an interview at LECOM-Erie on Nov 20th. Good luck to everyone!

Heads up for everyone, I was an August MCATer and I got an interview at LECOM-Erie on Nov 20th. Good luck to everyone!

bk congrats on your interview! When were you complete? thx!

I was complete for a while now i'd say about sept i had the secondary in, I sent them my mcat scores and I also attended their open house.

Members don't see this ad :)
KCUMB interview invite today. Sent in the secondary last week. Good luck all, I am still waiting on about 6 more.

Got my first DO interview. Pretty pumped! I think I'll have it on Dec. 7. Anyone else on that date?

I'm at AZCOM on Dec 7th too.

I wonder how many people they interview per day? I've got a final on the 11th, so I don't want to miss the last day of class on Fri. the 8th and will head home after the interview (I live near Seattle).

BTW, do you know what the expected tuition is for 2007-2008, and are there any scholarships available?

Got my invites to AZCOM and KCOM today :) I'm excited to finally hear something after all that waiting for my August scores to come out.

I got my interview to AZCOM today. I will be there on the 7th as well :)

Second interview invite today to KCOM. 4 days from the time I submitted my secondary. Good luck to everyone.

Got my first Interview! I'll be at KCOM on 11/30. I was getting pretty discouraged after being put on hold at two other schools and not hearing anything for about a week...

What a great way to wake up this morning! I'll take an email like that at 6 am anytime!

Interview at NYCOM on Nov 30th.

Any August MCATers hear from PCOM yet? I know they take a while, but I am trying to guage when I should expect to hear from them.

Any August MCATers hear from PCOM yet? I know they take a while, but I am trying to guage when I should expect to hear from them.

Nope I haven't heard anything yet. I'm hoping to hear something, it's a real nice school with alot to offer.:thumbup:

I just got an interview invite to PCOM-Ga campus. Hopefully they keep on coming. Good luck to everyone in this stressful process. Keep your head up, things are going to get better.

Thanks MJB. Rough is right, this process is draining both mentally and physically at this point. I am always trying to find something to take my mind off of the process, but I am rarely successful. I only wish the best for everyone because we are all in the same boat. Good Luck MJB and to everyone else.

I really didn't have any trouble with waiting for the scores from August because I knew pretty much when they were coming...my problem has been waiting for LOR's and now interviews, etc....

You said it best...hard to keep your mind off it and just focus on what you do have control over (grades, etc..)

Good luck to everyone...I have a whole new respect for everyone that goes through this.

NSU interview invite! This is the one I've been waiting for. Good luck to all and hold your head up.

NSU interview invite! This is the one I've been waiting for. Good luck to all and hold your head up.

what day is the interview..and how long after you sent your secondary?

It was about 4 weeks from the time I sent my secondary, but my MCAT scores didn't get there for another couple of weeks so I was delayed for a bit. Interview is in a few days.

It was about 4 weeks from the time I sent my secondary, but my MCAT scores didn't get there for another couple of weeks so I was delayed for a bit. Interview is in a few days.

Ok..good news.I was worried about the feb interview invites that I heard were going out now...

phew..

4 weeks is a long time..they must be backed up