August OAT too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anatomygirrl18

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Rescheduled my original OAT test from June to August due to bad scores on Kaplan practice tests. Is August too late to take the oat and can I turn applications in without it? Also has anyone had any bad experiences studying with Kaplan? I’m not sure if it’s helping me?

Members don't see this ad.

Submit your application without your OAT and take it in August. August is still early.

August is not late at all. There are people who take it in march and get in. high score is more important than timing

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with the others, I submitted by application without an updated OAT and still had several interviews. If the score is subpar (their standard or yours) you can still have a conditional offer for a spot. This is especially the case if your application is otherwise impressive.

August is not late at all. There are people who take it in march and get in. high score is more important than timing
Agh.... it's really cutting it tbh.

I agree with the others to submit the application without the OAT scores at this point.

Agh.... it's really cutting it tbh.

I agree with the others to submit the application without the OAT scores at this point.
Some schools don't even start interviewing till September so I don't see how August is really cutting it. I think anything before November is early. I'd call the school.

Reactions: 1 users
Some schools don't even start interviewing till September so I don't see how August is really cutting it. I think anything before November is early. I'd call the school.
I agree. I dont think august is "cutting it" at all

Reactions: 2 users