Australian interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mika

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what kinds of questions are asked? (The interviewfeedback.com website is down.) Will they ask any questions on world issues, ethics questions, the Australian medical system, etc? I'm particularly interested in Flinders, if anyone knows.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Mika. I am a US citizen first year at Flinders. My interveiw was in LA with one person, Jillian Teubner. I also spoke with a recent grad who was starting residency before the interveiw. I think Flinders tries to have a recent grad at the interveiw to answer questions. Anyway, the interveiw with Jillian was very informal, no surprises or hard questions. Really just an informal chat session. The program has a large PBL component so your interveiw will most likely be assessing how well you speak. It's not so much what you know. It's useless to learn Australian Health Structure or practice arguing abortion POV's. You'll look at a powerpoint show, she'll ask you about your coursework and the like. Good Luck...PS the program here is really top notch so far.