Australian Medical School Entry 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
UQ first round offer released but I would stick with ANU offer first

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, may I check if Unimelb has sent out interview invites?

Hi! I had my interview with UniMelb yesterday and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts?? I felt so rushed for every single response and I'm not sure how to feel overall :/

Members don't see this ad :)
How are you guys applying for Australian student visas? On your own or through a migration agent?

Applying on my own. You just need to create an ImmiAccount.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone! I’m making this thread for international students that are applying to medical school in Australia for 2023! I’m a canadian applicant that graduated in 2021 winter term!

My stats:

cgpa: 3.23
wgpa: 3.61
MCAT: still pending (writing in jan)

I plan on applying to Griffith, Melbourne, Deakin, flinders, Macquarie, UWA, and Sydney through Oztrekk.
Hi how did you go? Did you get an offer?

Hi! I had my interview with UniMelb yesterday and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts?? I felt so rushed for every single response and I'm not sure how to feel overall :/
Hello ! I would love to hear about your experience. I am a domestic Applicant and my interview is in a couple weeks

Hello ! I would love to hear about your experience. I am a domestic Applicant and my interview is in a couple weeks
If you're a domestic applicant, I would recommend checking the PagingDr forums if you haven't already! Most of the domestic students tend to post there so you'll get a lot more info.

Sure, congrats on the interview! Thinking back on it I think it wasn't too bad, just different than the MMI format we have in the US. The worst part was only having 5 seconds to think before a 60 second response. Otherwise the questions were pretty straightforward and I would prepare to talk about why you want to go into medicine in under 60 seconds, that sort of thing. You can PM me if you have any more questions!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone got into Monash medicine, I have a few questions - I recently got an offer !!