Australian Members

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

P'??sT

Student Pharmacist
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any Aussie members around here?

Members don't see this ad.

Cool. From your username, I assume your doing Med?

Know any other Aussie users around here? Actually, know any other forums with more Aussies?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm Australian, just graduated from Flinders.

P'??sT said:
Cool. From your username, I assume your doing Med?

Know any other Aussie users around here? Actually, know any other forums with more Aussies?

Not personally but you could do a search for posts in the international forum.

I only know of the www.ausmedstudent.com website.

Are you in med school yet?

I'll check out that forum :). I'm a Pharmacy student :D

Hiya P'??sT

I'm another Australian who occasionally trawls through here. I'm up in Brisbane.

David

Cool, lets build up a list :) Maybe if everyone subscribes to this, we can all help each other out at a later date etc.

am final year med student at adelaide uni. not aussie, but have been here for ages -- does that count? ;)

Hey everyone... I'm an emergency nurse, currently living in Brisbane... looking to enrol in pharmacy/optometry/something else next year......

moondance26: Yeah, why not :p

RN_Amy, your in a highly respected profession already. All the best if you decide to enrol in one them courses.

i'm in my final year of nursing in brisbane (QUT).. i subscribe to the allnurses.com forum where there is an australasian with quite a few members.. i hope to get a grad program at the PA next year, and maybe one day sit for GAMSAT and see what happens ;)

Hi chickie,

Got any particular area of nursing in mind once you graduate?

David

Members don't see this ad :)
chickie said:
i'm in my final year of nursing in brisbane (QUT).. i subscribe to the allnurses.com forum where there is an australasian with quite a few members.. i hope to get a grad program at the PA next year, and maybe one day sit for GAMSAT and see what happens ;)

Cool, welcome to our health club. :D Maybe one day we'll get enough members to start our own hospital or something. :laugh:

it's too hard!! the decision to become a nurse was big enough, let alone what kind.. lol

probably ICU or some other area of critical care - but then perioperative looks like fun!!

If and when I ever finish my degree I'll probably consider mental health, but there's plenty of time to make my decision. I'm taking a small detour to do some study in health informatics this year which should be interesting.

David

P'??sT said:
Just wondering if there are any Aussie members around here?

hi all
currently doing my 4th year med at melb u
errr....still international stud....expensive :(

looking forward to clinical school next semester

good luck :thumbup:

Any Aussies studying pharmacy here?

Hi there guys,
im from Sydney and am trying to get into dentistry this year. Hmmm there seems to be not so many pre-dental ppl...

Tebby said:
Hi there guys,
im from Sydney and am trying to get into dentistry this year. Hmmm there seems to be not so many pre-dental ppl...

Not many from Australia in general...

Good luck with BDS.

i'm also from sydney, (GMP 1)

2nd year at Uni of Tas here.

BTW nicko18, I assunme you're the same guy from BigFooty? ;)

Welcome guys. :)

Tebby said:
Hi there guys,

Hey, I'm a 1st year Dental student at Sydney Uni!! PM me, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. ;)

:) Another Aussie here, UNSW med.

yo,
international but resident in australia (OUCH FEES), still at jcu doing honours but starting at u sydney real soon...