Available dental courses using G.I. Bill?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jason521

Reaction score
Currently deployed Army dentist here. Looking into using my G.I. bill to take a course after I ETS.

I have found that the Implant Maxicourse accepts G.I. Bill, but I cannot find the particular states that accept it (saw BC, Roseman and Rutgers I think? Wondering if there are more options).

Has anyone taken this course on the GI bill, and was it worth it? I believe I saw you can even get BAH while taking the course, can anyone confirm this?

I would love to find out all of my options that I can use my GI bill on. I am a 63A and have not done a residency of any kind. Do not want to add to my ADSO at this point. I am wanting to use my GI bill as an opportunity to further my skillset after the army. Any recommendations?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Currently deployed Army dentist here. Looking into using my G.I. bill to take a course after I ETS.

I have found that the Implant Maxicourse accepts G.I. Bill, but I cannot find the particular states that accept it (saw BC, Roseman and Rutgers I think? Wondering if there are more options).

Has anyone taken this course on the GI bill, and was it worth it? I believe I saw you can even get BAH while taking the course, can anyone confirm this?

I would love to find out all of my options that I can use my GI bill on. I am a 63A and have not done a residency of any kind. Do not want to add to my ADSO at this point. I am wanting to use my GI bill as an opportunity to further my skillset after the army. Any recommendations?
Unsure of all the locations. I am currently taking Vancouver Maxicourse on my GI Bill while I complete my ADSC prior to ETS. After serving 3 years you have 100% GI Bill. My course was remote during COVID, which was better for me as I was mostly focused on hitting the CE hours. However, from my research, the best program for bringing your own patients and live surgeries is Vancouver as they hit you with the least # of fees and can include most costs in the tuition (covered by GI bill). Talk to Andrew Gillies and he will explain everything for you.

Reactions: 1 user
Unsure of all the locations. I am currently taking Vancouver Maxicourse on my GI Bill while I complete my ADSC prior to ETS. After serving 3 years you have 100% GI Bill. My course was remote during COVID, which was better for me as I was mostly focused on hitting the CE hours. However, from my research, the best program for bringing your own patients and live surgeries is Vancouver as they hit you with the least # of fees and can include most costs in the tuition (covered by GI bill). Talk to Andrew Gillies and he will explain everything for you.
Do you have any more information about this? I'm active duty Navy and separating next summer (Summer 2022) and looking to use my GI Bill to go attend as many CE courses if possible, rather than getting my MBA or JD. I wasn't sure if maybe another Veteran had done some research to help us all out.

On another note, thank you for your service too. Hope the Army wasn't too bad overall, but glad that there's a light at the end of the tunnel.