available elective for 8/28-9/25??

Started by bla_3x
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bla_3x

Grip it and rip it!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Making a choice to pursue rads so late, I have found it very hard to get elective spots. I was woking one one a a place I REALLY wanted to be but I found out today that the coordinator made a mistake and there really wasn't a spot and I got bumped. Now I am without a rotation spot for the above dates.

Anyone know of any programs that ma have/have a history of having open rotation spots?? In the west would be GREAT.
I am a DO student, if that makes a difference getting a rotation.