Average Admitted Scores

Started by Kissfist
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kissfist

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Prior to developing a burning desire to become an Aud, I was applying to law school. I am properly ashamed of this but I am mentioning this only because law schools have so many students applying that there is an incredible amount of information about average LSAT, gre, & soft admission factors (essays, experience etc.) for particular schools. For instance the favorite law school admissions site of the obsessive/paranoid that uses a dot matrix graph to help people determine their chances.

So if anyone has any insight into the admission statistics at any of the programs (current gradschool students, I'm talking to you) , I'd be interested to hear them. If you don't want to share your info because you had an awesome profile and you're kinda modest, no worries.
 
http://hes.asha.org:8080/EdFind/Doctoral/DoctSearchResults.aspx

Most schools list the average GRE and GPA for admitted students. The website also list both the number of applicants and number of applicants who got accepted. I'm assuming the number of accepted applicants include people who got in off the waitlist.

I found this information very helpful when determining what kind of GRE scores I needed for programs I was interested in.

Hope this helps! 🙂