Average Cost for all 4 years at SGU

Started by OBGYN2010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OBGYN2010

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey All,

What is the average cost for the medical education at SGU? I'm guessing around $200,000+ Also, are the rotations during the third and fourth years mostly around the East Coast...or can you do them pretty much anywhere in the U.S?

Thanks
 
I'm not a student but I will be attending there this fall.
From what I hear its somewhere in the 200+ range.
There is a list of clinical placement sites but I can't find it on their webpage but it is a big list and there are places in the UK, east coast and west coast where you can do rotations. But I'll just stop here and let a current student tell you more about it I don't want to be giving out false info