Average Course Load Factor @ Missouri

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hopeful_DVM

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how they factor in the average course load at Missouri? I know it counts for 6% for the academic evaluation. But, how do they come up with an actual score from your average number of course hours? I am thinking you get points for anything >or equal to 15.

Here is a link to their website if anyone needs to look and see what I am talking about:

http://www.cvm.missouri.edu/evaluation.htm
 
If I remember correctly, you get a score of 0-6, and 0 corresponds to an average of 12 credits (or less) per semester while a 6 corresponds an average of 18 credits per semester.
 
Thank you. For those of you successful applicants to Missouri, what was your average undergrad course load?
 
I never took more than 15 credits per semester -shrugs- I don't think course load is a huge factor in decisions. Sure, it counts for something, but there are other things that are more important.