Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I looked at my score I was a little shocked that the average was 228. I just don't know how this correlates for us when we apply.
Back in the day when people had a > 230 you were considered competitive for most specialties except the big 3 of course (Plastics, Derm and ENT) but what is the new cut off now? The matching outcome stats i saw last were from NRMP from 2011!
I clearly understand there are multiple elements but I'm focusing on step 1 right now. Thanks for the input in advance guys.
Back in the day when people had a > 230 you were considered competitive for most specialties except the big 3 of course (Plastics, Derm and ENT) but what is the new cut off now? The matching outcome stats i saw last were from NRMP from 2011!
I clearly understand there are multiple elements but I'm focusing on step 1 right now. Thanks for the input in advance guys.
Last edited: