Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
matthewtam2002 said:Dear USAFDoc
I am reading these fora to enlighten myself about the American medical
system and its personalities. (I am from the UK).
What, can I ask, do you mean by 'aint no suicide bombers in my clinic'
Do you mean that there are no suicide bombers in your clinic in the way
that there actually are no suicide bombers in any clinic in the USA or are
you racist?
Thanks.
It's pretty obvious that as a member of the military he could be deployed to iraq where there are suicide bombers. So it was one of the glass half full things. BTW, where the f*ck did you get racist from? Are you ******ed?
I hope you qualify.
out on the golf course talking about this is how he spends his afternoons. Another good one was that in Military med, you can escape all the "unnec" paperwork. Heck, the USAF has 5 x as much useless paperwork as what I now have as a civilian.