Awards section of ERAS

Started by Misopogon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Misopogon

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else also not planning to put anything down for med school awards?

For other awards/accomplishments - is it okay to put down stuff from before med school? My HS football team was pretty good (we had a streak of 28 straight Ws by the time I graduated) and I got some personal awards as an player. Also, I got the best merit scholarship my undergrad had to offer for all four years. Are these things worth mentioning?
 
Undergraduate awards I believe are fair game, but going back to high school for football accolades may be a bit distant. Although I'm pretty jealous as my HS team was pretty horrendous!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad