Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone has experience doing an away at Stanford or USCF for internal medicine? Coming from a school in MO, I would like to get as much exposure to the area and increase my chance of matching.
What I am looking for:
1. Learn as much as I can from great faculty.
2. LOR during my rotation before applying.
3. Interact as much as I can with the faculty/ residents.
Thanks guys
I was wondering if anyone has experience doing an away at Stanford or USCF for internal medicine? Coming from a school in MO, I would like to get as much exposure to the area and increase my chance of matching.
What I am looking for:
1. Learn as much as I can from great faculty.
2. LOR during my rotation before applying.
3. Interact as much as I can with the faculty/ residents.
Thanks guys