Away Rotation Reviews for Future Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hab38

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
To help future applicants, the current applicants for the 2015 Match have put together their experiences from their away rotations. Some programs have not been reviewed, but the majority of them have. Please use this to help you navigate choosing where to rotate and what to do when you get there. Font is small, please zoom in. Hope this helps!

Disclaimer: None of these reviews were done by me. I am just facilitating the discussion. Feedback is anonymous.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 2015 PRS Away Rotation Feedback.pdf
    131.9 KB · Views: 1,259
Reactions: 1 users
cool info. How did you go about obtaining this? Also, for each school was it just reviewed by one person?

Made from an anonymous google doc/survey sent to applicants this year. Everyone had access to it, so could have been edited by multiple people.

Members don't see this ad :)
how would you know who were the plastic integrated applicants for this year?

also, lots of blanks for alot of the top programs... seems like people were wary of losing anonymity....

Is there a way to contribute information to this list?

Since this is already in PDF format, I think the best way to contribute is to reply to this thread..

To help future applicants, the current applicants for the 2015 Match have put together their experiences from their away rotations. Some programs have not been reviewed, but the majority of them have. Please use this to help you navigate choosing where to rotate and what to do when you get there. Font is small, please zoom in. Hope this helps!

Disclaimer: None of these reviews were done by me. I am just facilitating the discussion. Feedback is anonymous.