Awesome Job Opportunity for Pre-Vet: Equine Technician/Assistant; Santa Rosa, CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hello pre-vet students!

I would like to share an exciting job opportunity in Sonoma County, CA for folks interested in equine medicine. I have been working with Dr. Jim Myers at Gold Coast Equine for the past year and it has been an incredible job. I am starting at UC Davis in the fall and Dr. Myers (also a UCD alum) is looking to fill his technician role. In addition to recruiting technicians, he also invites pre-veterinary students with an interest in equine medicine to apply.

This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience in the field of equine sports medicine while earning a competitive wage. Through this position, Dr. Myers is willing to teach and mentor a hard-working, engaged, and dedicated pre-veterinary student. This is a great opportunity to learn about equine anatomy and biomechanics, the science behind cutting-edge diagnostics and treatment, as well as the art of both treating lameness and maintaining soundness. A one-year commitment (i.e. July - July) is preferred. Ideal position for someone applying during the 2021-2022 application cycle. For those of you who may be already in school and seeing this, internship/employment opportunities for new graduate veterinary students are also available.

Please see the attached PDF for details and how to apply. If interested, I encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we are looking to fill the poisition quickly. You are welcome to send me a message here if you have any questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• GCE Tech Job Posting_Final.pdf
    97.9 KB · Views: 58