Remote Research Opportunity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

He2

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Long time SDNer here, from young pre med to now a physician at Mass General Hospital/Harvard Medical school. I'd love to give back! My lab is looking for bright, enthusiastic students and I'd love to work with you!

1) In the last few months, students have published in Lancet, Nature, JAMA x3, Nature Scientific Reports, NEJM Catalyst, BMJ etc
2) We have projects across many different technology and healthcare specialties.
3) You will work remotely, relatively independently and on your own time.
4) Proud to say our alumni have gone on to match at Northwestern, Stanford, Walter Reed, and so on.

We have more information here: significancelab.org
A few ways we gauge fit with us
1) Any technical skill, be that data science, programming, is valuable
2) If non technical, organization , operations and execution is valuable too!
3) Students that come with school/independent funding or a full year are always highly valued.
4) be nice, work hard, and play well with others.

If you're interested, please send us your information at Join - Significance Lab

P.S. in the past people have PM'd me--I, unfortunately, don't check here often so I might miss it. Please submit through the website! I will want a CV but please first tell me some information about oyu!

Thank you! (Mods hope this ok!)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user