Awesome location for a dental clinic!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lgreen_aci

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Driving down the road during my lunch break today and this is what I see. Had to pull over and take a picture.

4fxx4ro.jpg

If you can't read it, on the right we have Small Smiles Dental Clinic (a pediatric dental clinic), and on the left, Probation & Parole.

I guess the kids can get their teeth cleaned while daddy checks in with his P.O. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I love the location! What a great way to threaten the kids if they don't behave...

Members don't see this ad :)
What about the child predators?:eek:

Goes to show that some idiots have absolutely no business sense. Classic pic by the way, I got a good laugh.

I like the little sign that says Pool table sale.

Alot going on in this strip mall

only in Idaho

That's a nice parole building, lol, looks better than my house. I should check in and maybe i can go next door and get free dental care as well. But really, does that dentist know ANYTHING ABOUT MARKETING , the 4Ps, price, product, promotion, and PLACE... WHO THE HECK WANTS TO DRIVE OR PARK in that parking lot. :laugh:

That's a nice parole building, lol, looks better than my house. I should check in and maybe i can go next door and get free dental care as well. But really, does that dentist know ANYTHING ABOUT MARKETING , the 4Ps, price, product, promotion, and PLACE... WHO THE HECK WANTS TO DRIVE OR PARK in that parking lot. :laugh:

Yeah I don't think the people that run the place are too bright (and I don't believe it is dentists that run the place, but rather are just contracted to work there). I remember when I was job shadowing at a private practice they referred a 6 year old to the dentist I was shadowing for hospital dentistry. The dentist just laughed at the referral and it took him all of 2 minutes to extract the incisor from this normal 6 year old who didn't even appear the least bit frightened.

I can just hear the inquiry phone call by a new patient's parents about the office. "Mrs. Smith, when you bring little Johnny to our office, were in the local strip mall right next to the new parole office":D

Actually is a fairly large company that sets up clinics around the country seeing medicaid children up to age 21-25. Basically taking care of the patients that no one else wants to. No coincidence its located right next to a parole facility. That's where the patients families are. I'll bet if you turned around you'd see a bus stop right behind you as well.
Lesson is to know your patient base....