AWWARDS 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's time for the second annual AWWARDS!

From December 20 until January 17, you may nominate people for different categories. Starting January 17 until February 5, you may vote. This thread may be used to publicly speculate. Live reveal starts February 9th at 9PM.

Guidelines
  • You may include a maximum of three people in your nominations per category. You may only vote for one person in the eventual voting.
  • Names nominated at least twice in each category will be on final ballot.
  • You may not attempt to send in multiple nomination or voting ballots.
  • Posts in threads aren't nominations.
  • You may change your nominations, as long as you resend the entire post. Nominations may not be changed after deadline.
  • You may not self-nominate/self-vote.
I'll accept nominations in PMs. The message should include your nominees for each category.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Categories
Friendliest player
Funniest player
Most improved
Best noob
Best quote
Best game
Best village (team)
Best wolves (team)
Best villager
Best wolf
Best overall
Best mod
Funniest mod
Most likely to die D1
Most likely to die N1
Easiest push
Hardest push
Best role
Most likely to choke
Best fakeclaim
Best reads
Best 3p
Best team player
Wackiest tinfoil
Most commonly village read
Most commonly wolf read
Most creative game design
Best use of role
Best flavor writer
Oddly specific award(s) for rare events

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
What the
How did the awards list get longer

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

:angryreact:

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Can someone explain to me what “Most likely to choke” means? I really need to get my mind out of the gutter:rofl:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Can someone explain to me what “Most likely to choke” means? I really need to get my mind out of the gutter:rofl:
Choke is exactly the same as the sports definition. It refers to messing up badly (usually to the point of losing) during a crucial point in a high pressure situation.

• Hmm
Choke is exactly the same as the sports definition. It refers to messing up badly (usually to the point of losing) during a crucial point in a high pressure situation.
Oh ****, AM used the sports definition @genny

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
preemptively nominating Countdown 2 Team for best village team
5 scum votes in a row

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Some potential nominations from Canada so I don't forget

Best reads/Village MVP: Wondering
Best wolf team: Snowy, jboo, Mel, jenjen - for their creative use of traditionally village roles
Best noob: jenjen
most creative: cubs as tinkerer (i don't think this is a category but I'm too lazy to look right now)
best quotes: pippy's AM translations
Best 3p: AM
Best writeups: SAR for our amazing tour through Canada!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Best wolf team: Snowy, jboo, Mel, jenjen - for their creative use of traditionally village roles
most creative: cubs as tinkerer (i don't think this is a category but I'm too lazy to look right now)
Second. Carry that motion!

I added a "best use of role" category about a month ago, so maybe that'll apply?

Also, will add a category for flavor, since I saw that in your noms.

• Love
Nominating Animal Frenchwife for the Oddly specific award(s) for rare events category

• Haha
*bump* for Hannibal
And if SAR is gonna campaign against me for best 3p (as she damn well should), I'm gonna campaign against her for that sweet mod flavor award ;)

I'm gonna think through some other potential nominations. 3m is probably the "best reads" winner for this game. I can already tell I'm gonna have a hard time with best noob this year, and the noob game hasn't even happened yet...

I feel like that first post needs dates for claritys sake hahaha

But also I approve because now I can keep thoughts on games current and actually nominate people

When you realize that you started the year out with totally unrealistic expectations of your own organizational abilities...

• Haha
Paws for most absent player? I think I only helped mod one
Not even close. There were far more absent players. (I'm talking to the point where I thought they were going to be modkilled in the game itself...)

I better get something for canada tinkerer! You know it was good @Animal Midwife
Already on the Canada nom list ;)

I added a "best use of role" category about a month ago, so maybe that'll apply?