Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got charged 74.00 for a fingerprint clearance card. I paid 126.00 for my CPhT exam and a year and 4 months ago I paid 74.00 for my fingerprint card which they kept, but then they say I need a copy to apply for a state license. I feel like I totally just got ripped off.
I had no idea it was going to cost me 74.00 I signed up on the schedule system and it charged my card so fast I didn't even have time to cancel once I found out it was 74.00. outrageous. Not sure why I have to get fingerprinted twice and pay twice, I'm calling DPS tomorrow. Why my technician trainee license can't stand as proof of my fingerprint clearance I don't know. Seems like an outrageous scam or maybe my state is just awful.
Anyway else in AZ have any issues?
I had no idea it was going to cost me 74.00 I signed up on the schedule system and it charged my card so fast I didn't even have time to cancel once I found out it was 74.00. outrageous. Not sure why I have to get fingerprinted twice and pay twice, I'm calling DPS tomorrow. Why my technician trainee license can't stand as proof of my fingerprint clearance I don't know. Seems like an outrageous scam or maybe my state is just awful.
Anyway else in AZ have any issues?