AZ MPJE Advice/Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

S2017P

Reaction score
Hey all,

I plan on taking the Arizona MPJE soon and I was wondering what resources are best to study from?

Is it worth it/is the material accurate to buy ProntoPass or PharmacyExam or any of those?

Just feeling a little overwhelmed by the options!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I did not use ProntoPass, no clue how good that is. I just briefly looked over the website and it's charging your for DEA manual lol which is completely free. I did use PharmacyExam, I bought the quizzes from Pharmacyexam.com (they have about 180 questions spread out in 5 quizzes, their questions standard is good, but the content they test you on is way off from the real exam material. Even though at the beginning I thought it was good since it gave all the answers and the reasoning behind why the answer is correct (they site the law/source, which I thought was great way), but in all honesty it did not have 1 question on the real board exam so it was a waste of money, again that’s just my opinion. Also, I just passed my AZ MPJE on 8/10/22.

Reactions: 1 user