AZ MPJE Advice/Help

Started by S2017P
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

S2017P

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I plan on taking the Arizona MPJE soon and I was wondering what resources are best to study from?

Is it worth it/is the material accurate to buy ProntoPass or PharmacyExam or any of those?

Just feeling a little overwhelmed by the options!!
 
I did not use ProntoPass, no clue how good that is. I just briefly looked over the website and it's charging your for DEA manual lol which is completely free. I did use PharmacyExam, I bought the quizzes from Pharmacyexam.com (they have about 180 questions spread out in 5 quizzes, their questions standard is good, but the content they test you on is way off from the real exam material. Even though at the beginning I thought it was good since it gave all the answers and the reasoning behind why the answer is correct (they site the law/source, which I thought was great way), but in all honesty it did not have 1 question on the real board exam so it was a waste of money, again that’s just my opinion. Also, I just passed my AZ MPJE on 8/10/22.