AZ MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missfourtwelve

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just wanted to share my recent experience on AZ mpje for those who are planning to or thinking of taking it. I took my exam on Saturday and found out today that I passed. Thank god . For anyone that's curious what I used to study, I used midwestern university's study guide and quizlet. I also downloaded the law PDF from AZ BOP but it was too long for me to read. I did try to skim it. AZ BOP did not send me the green booklet so I didn't have that to study. But I felt that the study guide and the quizlet were adequate for the exam. In terms of the exam, it was pretty straightforward but the k type questions were no joke. I had questions regarding controlled substances, long term care, timeline, roles of pharmacists and pharmacy interns, and etc.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions. I will try my best to answer

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!

I just wanted to share my recent experience on AZ mpje for those who are planning to or thinking of taking it. I took my exam on Saturday and found out today that I passed. Thank god . For anyone that's curious what I used to study, I used midwestern university's study guide and quizlet. I also downloaded the law PDF from AZ BOP but it was too long for me to read. I did try to skim it. AZ BOP did not send me the green booklet so I didn't have that to study. But I felt that the study guide and the quizlet were adequate for the exam. In terms of the exam, it was pretty straightforward but the k type questions were no joke. I had questions regarding controlled substances, long term care, timeline, roles of pharmacists and pharmacy interns, and etc.

Congrats & thanks for sharing!

Hi

I hope all is well with you. I am taking my arizona MPJE pretty soon and was wondering if you have any study materials that you could recommend for me.

I would really appreciate it.

My email is [email protected]

Thank you!

Hey guys!

Hi

I hope all is well with you. I am taking my arizona MPJE pretty soon and was wondering if you have any study materials that you could recommend for me.

I would really appreciate it.

My email is [email protected]

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in Arizona too and am planing on taking the law exam here. I have the NAPLEX coming up in 2 weeks and am super nervous. All I am using is the RX-prep and the test bank question. I'll do the pre-NAPLEX test too, and the SDN-120, Please share anything for the MPJE and any other recommendations :

[email protected]

Please and thank you.

Hi! I am taking my mpje soon. I am out of state! Can I get a copy of your study guide or any tips would be awesome?
My email is Mysteriousboo01@gmail
Com

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Hi!

I'm applying to take the mpje for AZ--what did you specifically use tostudy for the Arizona portion? Any help would be appreciated as I find studying law to be excruciating!

If you get the study guide from Dr. G from Midwestern. Her study guide is really easy to read and also the book in Amazon. "AZ Pharmacy Law" by David. That's all I used and passed.

If anyone could send me Dr. Gurney's Midwestern study guide to samekim93@hotmail i'd be super grateful! I'm stressing out about this exam more than I really should be haha
I have an old version like 2016. You should asked someone with newer information.